There are a flood of updates that are due. Cute Halloween updates. Thanksgiving updates. Updates on how Liam made his first crank call at 6:15 AM. Updates on Liam crawling. Cute Christmas pictures.
It all exists, but right now it is all stuck on my camera because I know you people dont really read the blog for my thoughtful essays. That's like reading Playboy for the essays. No, you all are here for the addictingly cute pictures of the chubby baby. But my poor old computer (like my poor old brain) is running out of space and having trouble thinking. So I cant dump a bunch of megs of new pictures onto it or it may...I dunno...blow up? eat all my academic work? So I have finally taken over Terry's iPhoto and started downloading pics and vids to his computer and will soon begin the process of uploading and posting. I may even rope Terry into it to speed things up, so you could be getting a little Daddy perspective soon enough.
Until then, happy holiday season!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment