Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The "bump" goes to camp

So I've now had several explicit requests for "bump" pictures, which is a genre of photograph that I did not realize existed until recently. I suspect this is one of those types of photos that has been enabled by the easy cheap "take as many as you want" approach to photography that digital cameras have enabled. But evidently people document the progress of belly growth week by week.

So I figured now was as good a time as any to start. I'm 18 weeks along in these photos, but as far as I can tell, I haven't really started to look obviously pregnant yet. But the books and stories all seem to suggest that sometime in the next few weeks I will "pop" and then goodbye normal jeans, hello preggers pants.

So until then, please enjoy the photos of the bump's trip to Camp Anokijig (where Terry and I got married).





No comments: