Bright and early we went downtown for the 20 week ultrasound today. And we came away with a small roll of glamor shots featuring our kiddo!
Doesn't he cut a dashing profile? What a cute little kiddo.
Boy it is cramped in here. Can't a little guy get some space?
Adorable little footsies and toesies. And he's rubbing his feet together just like his dad does!
Welcome to the gun show. The beach is that way.
After all I've said about the baby looking less alien. In this shot of the spine, he really looks like a velociraptor.
And for those who are curious...
All evidence points to "boy."
Now don't rush out and start buying blue clothes folks. We're still hoping to get gender neutral clothes. Think yellow, green and purple. Or black pleather.
Hooray for yellow and green! And Auntie Jenni--I'm practically a sister you know--is also including orange, for the full 1970s effect. I will alternate between mustard and sunshine yellow, olive and kelly green, burnt and bright orange, so we can see Jenni-in-the-70s (probably named something else in that life) and Jenni-today.
2 comments:
That's the most beautiful baby in the world! Love the profile; just adorable. Can't wait until March!
Love,
His Grandma Mac
Hooray for yellow and green! And Auntie Jenni--I'm practically a sister you know--is also including orange, for the full 1970s effect. I will alternate between mustard and sunshine yellow, olive and kelly green, burnt and bright orange, so we can see Jenni-in-the-70s (probably named something else in that life) and Jenni-today.
Love you.
Post a Comment