He is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much he has grown--I mean, of course I can, but wow! Looks like you are having all kinds of fun. Enjoy Christmas and all the upcoming holiday fun. Big hugs from Chicago! Lori
That was his first one. The second and third came super quickly after, within a week. But we've been waiting on this fourth one for a while, and it is the most swollen and painful for him (and by extension, us). Poor kiddo. We'll definitely be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" this year.
3 comments:
Yay1 We're still waiting on Noah's first tooth. Lucas has 4 and Cooper has 1.
He is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much he has grown--I mean, of course I can, but wow! Looks like you are having all kinds of fun. Enjoy Christmas and all the upcoming holiday fun. Big hugs from Chicago! Lori
That was his first one. The second and third came super quickly after, within a week. But we've been waiting on this fourth one for a while, and it is the most swollen and painful for him (and by extension, us). Poor kiddo. We'll definitely be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" this year.
Post a Comment