Monday, February 22, 2010

Christmas Day with the McDonnells

We did a mini-Christmas on the morning of Christmas Eve before Aunt Bri and Uncle Jesse left to fly back to New York.



Liam spent Christmas Day with Grandma and Pop McDonnell. It was a nice, quiet morning at home enjoying each other's company.



Liam opens some big lego blocks


Pop's chair is the best seat in the house


Checking out the fireplace, aka Santa watch


Sitting by the presents under the tree


Trying to learn how to work the jack in the box




The wrapping is almost as exciting as the presents!


Daddy says it is time for a nap, but I've got an iron grip on my present!


Playing with my new dinosaur foam puzzle


Opening a new book--a peekaboo book!--that months later is still my favorite


Showing off my new apron with Pop


In my awesome new personalized union jack jammies


Baby bowling!


I love the tupperware drawer, so I'm helpfully trying to rearrange it for Grandma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! More pictures! Love, Grandma McD