Monday, February 22, 2010

Family "Nap" Time

Early in the morning before Terry leaves for work, or sometimes on the weekends, one of us will just declare "family nap time" which is really more "family cuddle time" because the baby refuses to nap in our bed with us. And sometimes it is less "family cuddle time" and more "baby uses parents as jungle gym time" but it all takes place with all three of us (usually in our jammies) hanging out in our bed.



Liam loves hanging upside down. There's even a little song we sing about it. Fascinating lyrics: "He's upside down. He's a baby. He's an upside down baby"


I'm feeling wiley. I'm gonna make a break for it!


If I could just get over this edge...


Ya gotta help me! I'm trying to escape!
But they just keep pulling me back from the edge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's my precious grandson! He's adorable and fun loving as always. Can't wait to see him in person again. Miss him lots! Looks like he's going to be a gymnast like his daddy. Love, Grandma McDonnell