Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Great Nashville Blizzard of 2010

As previously mentioned, the day of Liam's first birthday was a massive snow storm in Nashville. It was Chicag-style snow. It threatened to derail the party, but thanks to some hearty playgroup friends, the party went on! Here are some cute photos of Liam experiencing snow for the first time...


Liam and Terry in the snow in front of our house


Liam's first experience with snow...


...which, like everything else, mostly involves asking "is it tasty?"

Crawling in Snow



Tasty tasty snow


Liam continues to struggle valiantly to crawl. Cora decides it is probably much smarter to sit like a lump in her marshmellow suit




Gal pal Cora with her Mama Ariana


Two of the most stoic babies I've ever seen


Because we have no sled, I get all mac guiver and repurpose a box


When the box breaks down, Grandma takes turns carrying Liam home from his snowy walk.

Liam's First Sled Ride

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Ah yes. That is me heavy breathing in that video. I just climbed the hill with my baby and our sled. Ug! Sledding is definitely a 'need to be a walker' sport.