Friday, March 5, 2010

MOMs Club

Since we moved to Nashville, I've been active in the MOMs Club of East Nashville. It is a pretty amazing organization that is a super active group of about 40 moms and kids. They have activities almost every day of the week, including playgroups for each birth year, large group activities, story time, picnics, stroller walks, craft activities and more. There are weekly brunches, a pizza making pot luck, a morning muffin party and a monthly night out for the mamas (last month I went wall climbing!).

I worked with a friend to put together a website for the club, so I thought I would share the link so any of you who are curious could see a bit more about what it was all about. If you are interested, you can check out the national organization to see if there is a chapter near you.

No comments: