Monday, June 29, 2009

Liam visits his Grandparents and Aunt Robyn

This post is a little overdue. On our way back from Liam's first trip to Camp Anokijig we stopped off at my sister Robyn's house to visit with the family. It was a beautiful afternoon to just hang out and be together.


Mmmm, Grandma Schultz is giving me a bottle.
Wow, that's wet!
Good times with my Aunt Robyn
Having "man time" with my Gramps.
Admiring each other's flannel.
The family (Grandma and Grandpa Schultz, Aunt Robyn and Uncle Andy)
enjoying the back patio.


Terry's Aunt gave Liam a little baseball uniform outfit that has miraculously fit him for months, even while he outgrew other outfits left and right. If you told me elves snuck in at night and kept replacing it with a slightly larger outfit, I'd probably believe you. Here's a couple cute faces of Liam hanging out on the couch being playful.

In this picture I feel like I can see the face of the little boy he will one day become.
Makes me feel a little choked up.
You can almost hear his "coooo!" of joy in this one.
Hmmm, this is sort of tasty. When I'm bored with mine, can I chew on your fingers?

No comments: