Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grabbing Light

The baby has, once again, rolled off his comfy play area and onto the hardwood floor. He seems to prefer it because it allows him to scoot and pivot a little better because it is slippery, so I've stopped trying to rescue him and return him to his mat. Although he still isnt crawling, his rolling and wiggling now routinely takes him in a 8 foot radius survey of the living room.

Yesterday he discovered the book shelves. He rolled on up to them, got himself onto his tummy and explored the books by pushing them back.

Right now he is on the hardwood floor staring intently at a patch of sunshine. He keeps trying to pick it up. It's adorable. So I thought I would share.

8 month update and more coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll have to videotape him reaching for the light. Sounds so cute! Love hearing his progress. He'll be crawling any day now and you won't be able to keep up with him. Enjoy these days while you can! Grammy Nyse