Liam liked him right away

For lunch Mom and Dad took me to Flattop Grill where I got my own bowl of tasty stir fried veggies

This weird wooden fork does not work well at all

My afternoon nap got all screwed up, so I wound up falling asleep in the stroller on my campus tour
We stop by the Sociology Department party, where I charm grad students and professors with my cute smile.
That's a funny looking bottle you got there lady. Can I have some?
For dinner we went with some of Mama and Daddy's friends to Dave's Italian Kitchen. Excuse me! Waiter?
Liam gets to meet his baby friend Zeke now that they are both big boys
At night we all go to spend time with Uncle Keith and Aunt Emily. They are super fun!

Especially that Aunt Emily, she really knows how to get me giggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment