Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dining al fresco

I think years from now, when I look back on our time in this house, what I will remember most fondly is our back deck. More evenings than not, we wind up eating together on the back deck. Most mornings Liam also takes his breakfast out on the back porch. It is my favorite living space, and the beautiful Tennessee spring weather makes sure we get good use out of it.


He has been fascinated by doors and door knobs for a while, but if the door has any heft he still cant get it open by himself




Liam's favorite vegan sesame noodles from our local health foods grocer, the Turnip Truck. Watching him slurp up noodles is a comedy show


Eating cut up omelet on the back porch for breakfast


Early morning light on our neighbor's flowering tree and storage shed


For a while we were letting the yard go wild (because our lawn mower got stolen). It had a really beautiful meadow look to it.

The close up view


Liam in the meadow with a daffodil that grew wild

No comments: