Thanks to everyone who was concerned about us. Your loving thoughts are very much appreciated.
I am feeling much better now. A tiny bit of lingering issues yesterday through this morning, but almost totally 100% now.
We still don't know exactly what caused the problem. The hospital was only able to rule out the most dire and concerning potential causes. At the recommendation of the attending physician, I took a benedryl in case it was an unknown allergen provoking my asthma (which usually only goes off for competitive sports, cats, or dogs). My mom, the smartest nurse I know, also recommended that mold could possibly have gotten into our cool mist humidifier, which would then vaporize the mold spores for me to breathe in, so we havent run the humidifier the last two nights either.
Whatever it was, I'm glad to be back to breathing normally again, and only coping with the usual pregnancy discomforts.
On an unrelated note: Edy's Chocolate Peanut Butter cup is the best ice cream ever created. I just thought I would put it out there. Because after a lunch of vegetable packed chili (including pureed kale and diced cabbage to get my darn greens) I sort of deserve a treat, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment