![]() |
| The first mother-son kangaroo care session (Feb 1, 2009) |
![]() |
| The whole new family together. |
| Yeah, this skin to skin contact is pretty amazing. I can't believe most folks get to do this with their babies all the time! |
| Happiness. |
| Second mother-son kangaroo care session (Feb 2, 2009). My little glo worm, wrapped in his Bili-blanket so he can continue to have phototherapy while we hold him. |
| I had never known real awe until I held my son. |


5 comments:
You're all looking terrific, and so happy!!!
beautiful photos!
thank you for taking the time to share with us!!
xoxo
marta
You both look so beautiful. True love at first sight, yes? :) :)
I know EXACTLY how you feel!
Trust me, you will never know this kind of love again, unless you have a daughter!
Congratulations!
God bless you, Terry, & Liam
What beautiful pictures, Erin. You look radiant, and Liam is so precisous!
Post a Comment