Sunday, February 22, 2009

One week at home

So yeah, digital photography might be an enabling technology. Because it is WAAAYYY too easy to take pictures of our little guy. That is, when we aren't sleeping or feeding or changing diapers.

Still in the car seat, all sleepy, just home from the hospital for the first time.
Not long after, having some daddy tummy time. This kangaroo care pose has rapidly become Liam's favorite place in the world.


MIDWEEK
Hello world. I'm awake!
Mmmm, tasty fingers.
Yeah, that's right. I've got cute feet.


7th DAY AT HOME
Grandma and Grandpa Schultz visited me today, and they wanted me to be all cuddly, so they wrapped me up in this big fleece blanket. And then I slept really well.
Holding mommy's hand.
Yeah, that's my little smile. I reserve it for special occasions. Like pooping.
What do you tink Franz? Am I beautiful? Yes dah-ling, I am beautiful.


Feeding time with Daddy...




Finally, this afternoon Liam was practicing his tough guy moves with his little thug hat on. Eat your heart out.

You talkin' bout my double chin?
I'd like to give a shout out to all my peeps.
Amateurs. I can't work with these amateurs. I'm outie.
Yo yo yo. Wuzzup?
Pbblllttt.

2 comments:

Denyse said...

Hi kids! Absolutely LOVE the latest pictures of my adorable grandson! The captions are hysterical! Too funny. Love the "tummy time". He looks so content. You guys are doing a great job. Keep those pictures comin'! I can't get enough. Love, Grammy

breezymcd said...

Love!!! Thanks for all of the amazing photos- it's such a nice way to get updates about my favorite little guy! I love the "Franz" pic and the carseat pic- aqua is apparently his color- very nice on him! :)
love, bri