Friday, January 30, 2009

Liam Pictures!


Mom and Dad with the Little One


Full Body Shot


Up Close and Personal

5 comments:

Aunt Lori said...

Erin and Terry...You must be so PROUD. I know I am since I am his Great Aunt. Welcome Liam! Your life will be wonderful. Full of LOVE. I can't wait to meet you. Erin, I am so proud of you. Your a strong lady just like the rest of the family. Terry, your just as strong and I am also proud of you. I Love you both so much and now I can include Liam in that Love.

Love

Aunt/Great Aunt Lori

breezymcd said...

I'm in love too! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Marta said...

oh my goodness!!!!

SO incredibly adorable!!!

XOXOXO

marta

Rob Taylor said...

So so so so wonderful. So wonderful. So so. Oh so so. I'm out of control. So wonderful!

Exploding love to you three!!!

~Saryfairy~ said...

YEA!

I totally missed the blog for two entire days apparently!

Yea!

So gorgeous!

I love it... I love it... I love it...

Congratulations!

Sarah