Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who needs Monday? Why not today?

Liam is HOME! After Friday's prediction of a Monday departure, when I visited the hospital on Saturday morning, they decided that Sunday was a grand idea. So, we just arrived home, Erin is in the middle of feeding him his first "home-warmed" meal, and we're settling in to our new existence as parents.

We also had some professional photos taken of him while still in the hospital (a service Prentice offers). They are AMAZING. See for yourself!











Liam, the young Jedi knight...

12 comments:

Rob Taylor said...

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

RFScherrer said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're thrilled and can't wait to finally meet him!

Berit and James said...

Beautiful pictures!

So glad to hear that Liam is finally home. Do let us know if you need any help.

Big hugs,
Berit, James and Kristian

breezymcd said...

Hot stuff!! I'm so excited that you guys have him home! yay!

Kari said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!! So happy to hear that Liam's home and training for Jeidi school.

Unknown said...

Liam the *beautiful* young Jedi. With feet yummy enough to eat. But I'm sure you won't. Neither will I. Happy Sunday, Monday!

~Saryfairy~ said...

What a precious basket of joy... no need for symbolism when you've got the real thing!

Gabster said...

These pictures are absolutely breathtaking. He is incredibly gorgeous. Chris and I are so happy to hear that he is now home. Welcome Liam to the Rogers Park Clan!

Neeraja said...

Wonderful! The adventure begins...or continues, really! Welcome home, Liam! Hope we get to meet you soon!

FamilyDO'C said...

Wonderful pictures! And even more wonderful news. :) Welcome home to all of you! Enjoy each other. :)

mtaylor said...

congrats!!! so happy for you and beautiful Liam!

Unknown said...

Great photos! I'm so excited for you both.....YAY!!!!